Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube
Microids has published a brand new story trailer for Flashback 2, which sees the return of Conrad B. Hart over 30 years since his first appearance on the Amiga.
This long-awaited sequel arrives on Switch and other consoles on 16th November 2023, and today’s trailer highlights the game’s main narrative. This action platformer will follow Conrad once again along with an AI-powered weapon known as A.I.S.H.A.
Conrad must combat an alien invasion of Morphs led by General Lazarus as he searches for his missing friend Ian. Flashback 2 features the same cinematic platforming action as its 1992 predecessor with more gunplay and explosive action. Paul Cuisset, writer and designer of the first game, returns for this sequel.
Here’s a rundown of the game’s features from publisher Microids:
– A vibrant sci-fi/cyberpunk universe full of immersive environments including New Tokyo, New Washington, and the Jungles of Titan.
– Use A.I.S.H.A., a lethal adaptive weapon enhanced with combat AI.
– A gripping, fluid and intricate platform shooter.
– A 3D environment crafted for even deeper immersion.
– Designed and developed by the creator of the original, Paul Cuisset.
Will you be jumping for Flashback 2 on 16th November? Head on down to the comments to let us know.
About Alana Hagues
RPG lover first and Nintendo fan second, Alana is often found overthinking battle strategies, characters, and stories. Fortunately, she’s also easily pleased by anything Yoshi-related, creepy-but-cute Pokémon, and SEGA air pirates.